28th February 2018

The Essential Debt-Escape Plan

If you’ve read one debt-avoidance or debt-escape plan you’ve pretty much read them all and for the most part it’s a motivational thing. It’s about your mindset – it’s about getting into debt-annihilation mode and then there’s the small matter of taking some actionable steps to reduce your debt.

For as many debt-escape books you’ve read however, why is it that you’re still in debt? The question perhaps becomes a little bit more of a pertinent one when you ask it from the point of view of the many debt-escape plans which are sold as a service by the likes of financial advisors and even some bloggers (my blog is different, of course, haha). It’s perhaps a different story with those financial advisors who specialise in getting you out of debt with an actionable debt-escape plan they literally walk you through.

Something like your usual debt consolidation would work well enough, but that’s just more of the same stuff and it’s not quite as effective as it has the potential to be.

So I’m definitely going to share my essential debt-escape plan, and I take ownership of it only because it’s something I’ve practiced myself. Otherwise I didn’t come up with it and I encourage you take ownership of it yourself as well and make it yours by implementing it. It won’t be easy and based on the stats I’d say there’s in actual fact a 99%-plus chance you’re actually not going to implement it, simply because of the dynamics surrounding the thought process of the so-called 1% and the rest of us.

Either way, I’m just here to inform, so inform I will…

So the essential debt-escape plan requires you to become part of something which has proven to be very difficult to achieve, which is self-organisation. Self-organisation is the reason why the 99% remain just that, or the lack of self-organisation rather.

So this is how it works…

For the most part the total amount of debt which is distributed amongst debtors adds up to less than what the creditors who own that debt generate in profit out of their provision of that credit. Sometimes the interest alone adds up to more than the total debt. This is where the power of the numbers comes to the fore and unfortunately it’s the power held in the hands of the masses who are oblivious to this power.

If self-organisation were to prevail, the total debt which is owned by a sizeable group of people could be annihilated overnight!

It’s a simple enough concept, but I’ll be the first to admit that its practical implication is something else altogether. If all the debtors come together and take up ownership of the entity to which they owe their debt then they can eliminate that debt instantly, but that will probably never happen because of our collective conditioning to approach financial matters as individuals.

The notices of payment due you get isolate you in a sense and make you feel like you’re in this all by yourself, but then again everybody else who owes the same creditor is made to feel the same way.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *